Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Day #2

Got up bright and early for the first full twenty-four hours in California to head on over to the Google Cloud facilities to take a tour. After the first building we went through, it became very apparent that it had huge focus on treating workers kindly, having free activities and food for them all over the campus.

After that we headed on over to PlayStation which was a big treat for me. I've grown up with the PlayStation family of consoles, so seeing where the magic happens in the audio department was a surreal experience. Unfortunately I can't talk about much, but I can say that the vibe of the place was that of love. They clearly loved what they were doing and wore it on their faces and in their displays around the offices.

Overall, a really good set of tours that both had good guides that I extend my thanks to. Biggest thing I learned from them is the severe difference of feeling in workplace while still remaning comforting to those working there.

No comments:

Post a Comment