Saturday, January 11, 2020

Day #5

Day five was all about my fellow classmates and I settling in and getting a plan put in motion to take care of ourselves before heading out to be part of the audience in a live recording of a new episode of MOM.

The guys and I have been rolling along nicely, making shopping trips and constantly keeping up with if someone needed something. Almost like a bit of practice for being a P.A.

The experience of going in as a live studio audience for a sitcom felt very similarly to going to a stage play. You have the stages in front of you, and actors playing roles for your entertainment. However, I was keeping an eye out in the small stuff in-between takes.

So what I learned came from that. Seeing the speed of which things were ready to go again for the next take, the director staying very involved along with on the spot rewrites to the script. It helped me understand just how efficient everything moved along and showed me the lack of weak links.

No comments:

Post a Comment