Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Day #10

Today the group headed out to CBS again to take part in something else this time, The Price is Right!

While the line and wait was a lot longer than expected, when we got in there the crowd had a surprisingly high amount of energy and turned out to be a good time once settled in. We also had a meal with Symon again later in the day where people were able to ask questions yet again.

Today was hard for me to focus on as I think about it more and more. Though I think that was more of a fault of my own due to a family matter back in New York that had me worried all day. However, I can say that it was interesting to see a more energetic crew member, who I believe was named Dianna, to carry and guide the audience during the show, as well as Drew Carey and George Gray helping intermissions feel fairly fluent. Yet again, Symon was also an extremely pleasant person to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment