Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Day #3

Day three started off the same, as the last up until the location. We headed off to Twitch's facility. A streaming service that as primarily featured creators live streaming playing games, as well as branching out into cooking, music, and talk shows. Personally, much like PlayStation, this was an important visit to take in. Twitch was a rather big part of growing up and has slowly turned into a personal interest of investment once becoming an affiliate in my free time.

It was just as fun to experience as PlayStation and the tour guide we had was full of a friendly energy that really worked for me and kept me interested even if my eyes did want to keep wandering around to look at more stuff.

Afterwords we went off to have a blast on a line of Segways. Honestly a really fun experience where we got to see some great views off the shore and out looking towards the distant Golden Gate Bridge.

The learning experience here was taking proper advantage out of these tour opportunities given to me. This was something important to me, and I feel as if I didn't ask enough or show enough proper thanks. I need to put in the extra effort, otherwise I might be winding up wasting this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment