Monday, January 13, 2020

Day #8

After the days of P.A. Bootcamp, finally we all got the chance to sleep in while still also being on the clock to get up and go in the afternoon.

Today's travels took us over to Sony at first so we could have a tour of the studios with a small private meeting at the end, then heading over to Technicolor for a stop by three different workstations that people performed their magic at.

With both instances, I was able to pull out one defined learned experience. Those who we talked to today all worked not only hard, but worked outside of their normal times to reach where they got today. It wasn't handed to them, and they didn't just get a job and got promoted. They took their time to hone their craft outside of their normal working hours. I have tons of respect for this and can already apply it to how I work on things in projects, as I've taken distinct notice of the times I work at things when I don't necessarily have to, so it helped things click in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment